So 1/5 of the U.S is currently legal. 10 states (correct me if i'm wrong). With 6 or 7 more governors supporting legalization and more sprouting up all over the country, it got me wondering. How many legal states will there be before we reach a federal victory? My guess is around 20-25. So about half the country. I just think with enough states legalizing, sooner or later the federal government will have to adapt. Just imagine the foolery if ALL 50 states went legal but it remained illegal at the federal level! It makes me chuckle just thinking of how long they can keep this circus act up.
- Wedding cake is loud AF August 22, 2019
- 2 Purple Kush plants. Autos grown beside each other in exact same conditions. Seeds from same pack. Drastically different results August 22, 2019
- ZZ Top of the mornin’ to you, r/trees. August 22, 2019
- “Purple Punchsicle” 🍇👊 cheers from Canada :) August 22, 2019
- 100% legally grown Canadian weed😎 love this country August 22, 2019